Discourses on several subjects [microform] : viz. 1. On the power and efficacy of faith. 2. The danger of a mis-inform'd conscience, or mistaken principles in religion. 3. Of the different dispensations of grace, and of impenitency under the best means of salvation. 4. The case of a late, or death bed repentance. 5. The streight and certain way to happiness. 6. Of growth in grace. 7. Of murther, particularly duelling and self-murther. 8. Of the shortness and instability of humane life. By Nathanael Whaley, rector of Broughton in Northampton-shire
- Whaley, Nathanael, 1637?-1709
- London : printed for John Everingham, at the Star in Ludgate-street, near the west end of St. Pauls-Church-Yard, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 308 pages
- With a preliminary imprimatur leaf dated "April 30 1695", and a preliminary contents page.
Each sermon has caption title; register and pagination are continuous.
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2162:2)).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) W1531A
View MARC record | catkey: 2677791