An easie introduction to the philosophers magical gold [microform] : to which is aded Zorasters cave; as also John Pontanus epistle upon the mineral fire; otherwise called, the philosophers stone. By Geor: Thor, astromagus
- Thor., George
- Additional Titles:
- Cheiragogia heliana. A manuduction to the philosopher's magical gold
- London : printed for Matthew Smelt, at the sign of the Ship in More-fields, 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 96 pages
- Copy tightly bound; with print show-through. and Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2200:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1038
View MARC record | catkey: 2677953