The compleat courtier: or, The morals of the famous historian Cornelius Tacitus concerning flattery, &c [microform] : In above one hundred essays. Paraphras'd and illustrated with useful observations by the Sieur Amelo de la Houssaie and M. D'Ablancourt. Done out of French
- Tacitus, Cornelius
- Additional Titles:
- Modern courtier
Modern courtier: or The morals of Tacitus, concerning flattery lately reviv'd
- London : printed, and are to be sold by E. Rumball, at the Post-house in Russel-street in Covent-Garden, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 225 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Amelot de La Houssaie, Abraham-Nicolas, sieur, 1634-1706
Ablancourt, sieur d', 1621-1696
- Published in 1687 with the title: The modern courtier.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2065:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) T104
View MARC record | catkey: 2677967