New-years-gift [microform] : composed of prayers and meditations. With devotions for several occasions
- London : printed for Simon Neale, at the three Pidgeons in Bedford-street, over against the New-Exchange, 1683.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 138 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, 137 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations (metalcut)
- Additional Creators:
- Hout, F. H. van
- Signatures: A-F¹² ² A-² F¹² .
In two parts, each with separate dated title page.
With engraved illustrations on A1v and ² A1v signed: F.H. Van Hout sculp:
Copy Imperfect; "A new-years-gift, ... The third part", pp. , 191-279, 300-328; signed: I-N¹² ; is bound following last leaf of part 2; third part has title page dated 1685, lacking edition statement.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2174:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N797E
View MARC record | catkey: 2677994