Qualitative marketing research : understanding how behavioral complexities drive marketing strategies / Rajagopal
- Rajagopal, 1957-
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2019.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 173 pages) : illustrations
- Marketing collection, 2150-9662
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- 1. Introduction to qualitative research -- 2. Qualitative research design -- 3. Information management in qualitative research -- 4. Evidence-based research -- 5. Mixed methods and qualitative software -- About the author -- Index.
- Qualitative research contributions have enhanced scope in business management alongside the growth of consumer-centric marketing strategies, which is increasingly getting complex and multidimensional. Qualitative research helps understanding contextual interrelationships in business and cognitive human factors in decision making in business and management. Qualitative research has high value as explorative research tool for moderating intangible information. This book discusses qualitative research modeling and new approaches of qualitative data collection, interpretation of results, reporting, and deriving managerial implications. Qualitative research manages the fundamental challenge in interpreting the complexities associated with consumer behavior, particularly in large diversified marketplace and guides managers. This book presents new insights on conducting qualitative market research. It emphasizes on the application of qualitative research in consumer-centric companies of various categories ranging from multinational companies to niche business organizations. It helps business researchers in drawing contemporary interpretations to the behavioral complexities of consumers. Discussions in the book argue that companies need to consider a broader perspective of marketing research to support marketing decisions derived by understanding consumer behavior using qualitative research methodology.
- 9781949991024 e-book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 26779981