Molecular approaches to drug abuse research / editor: Theresa N. H. Lee
- Rockville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1991-1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Theresa N. H. and National Institute on Drug Abuse
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 91-1798, number (ADM) 92-1945, Research monograph ; 111, NIDA research monograph ; 126, 161, and NIH publication ; no. 96-4022
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- V. 1. Receptor cloning, neurotransmitter expression, and molecular genetics -- v. 2. Structure, function, and expression -- v. 3. Recent advances and emerging strategies.
- "This monograph is based on the papers and discussion from a technical review on 'Molecular approaches to drug abuse research' held on August 24-25, 1989, in Bethesda, MD"--Title page verso v.1.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26780550