The history of the twelve Cæsars, emperours of Rome [microform] : Written in Latine by Caius Suetonius Tranquillus, newly translated into English, and illustrated with all their heads in copper plates
- Suetonius, approximately 69-approximately 122
- Uniform Title:
- De vita Caesarum. English
- London : printed by J.M. for John Starkey, at the Mitre in Fleetstreet, near Temple-Bar, 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages, 495 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 12 unnumbered leaves of plates : portraits
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2178:5)).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) S6148
View MARC record | catkey: 2678141