Oh! how I sigh, when I think on the man, &c. Or, the amorous virgin [microform] ; VVho never till this time, did fancy a man, but now she must love; let her do what she can. To a dainty new tune, much sung in the Duke of York's Play-house
- London : printed by E.C. for F. Coles, T. Vere. and J. Wright, [1663-1674]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Verse - "To little or no purpose,".
Woodcuts of a woman holding grain, a man with a walking stick, and a couple.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1784:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O188B
View MARC record | catkey: 2678202