Attachment & sexuality [electronic resource] / edited by Diana Diamond, Sidney J. Blatt, Joseph D. Lichtenberg
- Additional Titles:
- Attachment and sexuality
- New York : Analytic Press, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 269 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Diamond, Diana, 1948-, Blatt, Sidney J. (Sidney Jules), 1928-2014, and Lichtenberg, Joseph D.
- Psychoanalytic inquiry book series ; v. 21
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Attachment and sexuality / Morris Eagle -- A behavioral systems perspective on the psychodynamics of attachment and sexuality / Mario Mikulincer and Phillip R. Shaver -- Attachment and sexuality during adolescence : interaction, integration, or interference / Massimo Ammaniti, Giam[paolo Nicolais, and Anna Maria Speranza -- When sexuality reaches beyond the pleasure principle : attachment, repetition, and infantile sexuality / Lissa Weinstein -- Sense and sensuality : hedonic intersubjectivity and the erotic imagination / Jeremy Holmes -- and "My dog is dying today" : attachment narratives and psychoanalytic interpretation of an initial interview / Anna Buchheim, Carol George, and Horst Kächele -- "Passionate attachments" and parental exploitations of dependency in infancy and early childhood / Alicia F. Lieberman, Maria St. John, and Robin Silverman -- Oedipal love and conflict in the transference/countertransference matrix : its impact on attachment security and mentalization / Diana Diamond and Frank E. Yeomans -- A discussion of eight essays that propel attachment and sexual theories into the 21st century / Joseph Lichtenberg.
- 9780881634662 (hardcover : alk. paper) and 0881634662 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26782893