The most famous, delectable, and pleasant history of Parismus, the most renowned Prince of Bohemia. The first part [microform] : Containing his most noble atchievments, and triumphant battles fought against the Persians; his love to the beautifull Princess Laurana, the kings daughter of Thessaly; the great dangers he passed in the island of Rocks; and of his strange adventures in the Desolate Island
- Ford, Emanuel
- Uniform Title:
- Famous and pleasant history of Parismus
- Additional Titles:
- Famous history of Parismus, the renowned Prince of Bohemia
- London : printed for F. Coles, T. Vere, and J. Wright, 1669.
- The eighth impression, newly corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 200 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 140, 147-273 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- Dedication signed: E. Ford.
Frontis. = plate.
In two parts; the second with a separate dated title page, separate pagination and register; text and register continuous despite pagination of second sequence.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2208:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1533C
View MARC record | catkey: 2678310