An historical and geographical description of France [microform] : extracted from the best authors, both ancient and modern. By J. De Lacrose, Eccl. Angl. Presb
- Lacroze, Jean Cornand de, -approximately 1705
- London : Printed for T. Salusbury, and the King's-Arms, near St. Dunstans Church in fleet-street, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 339, 400-691 pages, 9 unnumbered pages
- Pages 340-399 omitted from pagination, text is continuous., With a final leaf of advertisement., Signatures: [A]¹² B-Ee¹² Ff6., and Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1835:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L136A
View MARC record | catkey: 2678390