E-government in Europe [electronic resource] : re-booting the state / edited by Paul G. Nixon and Vassiliki N. Koutrakou
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 220 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nixon, Paul, 1957- and Koutrakou, Vassiliki N., 1962-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- E-government and democratic politics / by Mike Margolis -- Ctrl, alt, delete : re-booting the European Union via e-government / by Paul Nixon -- E-government under construction : challenging traditional conceptions of citizenship / by Miriam Lips -- Danger mouse? : the growing threat of cyberterrorism / by Rajash Rawal -- E-government and the United Kingdom / by Nicholas Pleace -- The digital republic : re-newing the French state via e-government / by Fabienne Greffet -- E-government in Germany / by Tina Siegfried -- Re-organizing government using it : the Danish model / by Kim Viborg Andersen, Helle Zinne Henriksen & Eva Born Rasmussen -- E-government in the Netherlands : from strategy to impact : the pursuit of high-volume, high-impact citizen e-services in the Netherlands / by Martin van Rossum and Desirée Dreessen -- The reform and modernization of Greek public administration via e-government / by Vassiliki N. Koutrakou -- Alt-tab : from ICTS to organisational innovation in Portugal / by Gustavo Cardoso and Tiago Lapa -- Estonia : the short road to e-government and e-democracy / by Marc Ernsdorff and Adriana Berbec -- This revolution will be digitised! : e-government in Hungary / by Katalin Szalóki and Paul G. Nixon -- E-government and Slovenia's multiple transitions / by Darren Purcell and Aaron Champion.
- 0203962389 (ebk.)
0415401860 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9780415401869 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26784850