The duty of self-denial briefly opened and urged. By Thomas Watson, minister of the Gospel [microform].
- Watson, Thomas, -1686
- London : printed for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and three Crowns in Cheapside, near Mercers Chappel; and at the Bible on London-Bridg, 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1879:26).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1879:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The controversial letters, or, The grand controversie [microform] : concerning the pretended temporal authority of popes over the whole earth, and the true sovereign of kings within their own respective kingdoms : between two English gentlemen, the one of the Church of England, the other of the Church of Rome
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1122A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2678542