The shieldes of the earth [microform] : A sermon preached before the reverend judges, Sir Richard Hutten, and Sir George Crooke, at the assizes holden at North-hampton: February 25. 1634. By Edward Reynolds, rector of the church of Braunston in North-hampton shire
- Reynolds, Edward, 1599-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Shields of the earth
- London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, for Robert Bostock, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Churchyard at the signe of the Kings-head, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 50 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Wing gives publication date as ca. 1650.
Running title reads: The shields of the earth.
With a final imprimatur leaf dated: Maii 2. 1636.
A variant has "Kingston" in imprint.
Identifed as STC 20932 on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1475-1640", reel 1254, and as Wing (2nd ed.) R1287A on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700", reel 2039.
Reproductions of the originals in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library ("Early English books, 1475-1640", reel 1254), and the Bodleian Library ("Early English books, 1641-1700", reel 2039).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2039:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20932
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) R1287A
View MARC record | catkey: 2678543