The observator's observations upon the bill of exculsion [microform] : Let every one mend one, and begin the reformation at home. Do as you would be done by, is no text for excluders
- L'Estrange, Roger, Sir, 1616-1704
- [Dublin] : [reprinted by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham; and re to be sold by William Weston in Christ-Church-Lane], ]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Observator = Roger L'Estrange.
Imprint from colophon; date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original at the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1813:14).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1813:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in His Majesties royal letter to his Privy Council of Scotland, concerning his indulgence [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1283B
View MARC record | catkey: 2678638