Turcæ, et omnibus sub ejus ditione, ut hoc perlegant quod ad salvationem eorum spectat [microform] : To the Turk, and all that are under his supream, to read this over which concerns their salvation. Authore G.F.
- Fox, George, 1624-1691
- Additional Titles:
- To the Turk, and all that are under his supream, to read this over which concerns their salvation
- London : printed for Robert Wilson, at the sign of the Black-Spread-Eagle and Windmil in Marinis l'Grand, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- G.F. = George Fox.
Title and text in Latin and English. English text begins on p.8.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1811:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1972
View MARC record | catkey: 2678640