Heavenly pastime, or, pleasant observations on all the most remarkable passages throughout the Holy Bible, of the Old and New Testament [microform] : Newly allegoriz'd, in several delightful dialogues, poems, similitudes, and divine fancies. By John Dunton, author of The sickmans passing-bell
- Dunton, John, 1627 or 1628-1676
- Additional Titles:
- Heavenly pastime
Pleasant observations on all the most remarkable passages throughout the Holy Bible of the Old and New Testament
Dialogical discourse between Adonibezeck
- London : printed for John Dunton, at the Black Raven, at the corner of Princes-street, near the Royal Exchange, 1685.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 168, 136 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- "A dialogical discourse between Adonibezeck" has a caption title and separate pagination, with register beginning with quire 2H.
Identified on film as Wing D2626 (number cancelled).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1810:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D2619B
View MARC record | catkey: 2678654