The case and trial of Capt. Robert Norwood, now prisoner in New-gate [microform] : truely and impartially stated, and published for satisfaction of my allied friends, and very many others desirous thereof. Together with some observations upon the law and its professors, very worthy a most serious consideration. Both which, (with a brief answer, by way of postscript, to a secret calumny charged upon me) are here presented to the view and judgement of the whole nation: which, if duly considered, with the shrot [sic] discourse annexed, will clearly discover where England's death and life lies
- Norwood, Robert, Captain
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Signed at end: Robert Norwood.
Imprint from Wing.
Item at 1304:15 identified as Wing C851; number cancelled in Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproductions of the originals in the Harvard University Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1982, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1304:15, 1766:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1380A
View MARC record | catkey: 2678801