[Some seri]ous reflections on that part of [Mr]. Bunion's [Con]fession of faith: [t]ouching [church] communion with [unbapti]zed persons: [a]s also ... [a]rguments against the ..., and seven queries ... [t]o the author. ... [serva]nt of Christ & the Church [microform].
- Paul, Thomas, active 17th century
- London : printed for Francis Smith, at the Elephant and Castle near the Royal Exchange in Cornhill, and at the same sign the first shop without Temple-Bar, 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 62 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Kiffin, William, 1616-1701
- By Thomas Paul; published by Thomas Paul and William Kiffin. Cf. BM., "To the reader" signed: W.K., i.e. William Kiffin., Bunyan, John. "Confession of my faith" was published in 1672., Identified as Wing P118 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.) on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700" reel 431., Imperfect; title page and other pages mutilated, with much loss of print., and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 431:21, 1995:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P877A
View MARC record | catkey: 2678826