The mystery of Christ opened and applyed [microform] : In several sermons, concerning the person, office, and glory of Jesus Christ. By Increase Mather, teacher of a church at Boston in N. England
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year MDCLXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 6, 74 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 75-212 pages, 2 unnumbered pages , 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- Place of publication from Wing., Frontis. = plate., With a final advertisement leaf., Identified as Wing M1228 on reel 571:2., and Reproductions of the originals in the Bodleian Library (reel 571), and the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York (reel 1892).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 571:2, 1892:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1229 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 416
View MARC record | catkey: 2678830