A briefe and perfect relation, of the answeres and replies of Thomas Earle of Strafford; to the articles exhibited against him, by the House of Commons on the thirteenth of Aprill, an. Dom. 1641 [microform].
- Editor's note "To the reader" signed: S.R., In this edition C1r first line begins "tions, ..". Quires A and B and several pages (e.g. H1v-2r, N1r, N4v) are in the same setting as the other 108-page edition., Variant (Wing R68A): p. 105-8 misnumbered 103, 102, 99, 98., Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouem: 30"., and Reproductions of the originals in the British Library ("Thomason Tracts"), and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery ("Early English books, 1641-1700").
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2151:18).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2151:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A preamble with the protestation made by the whole House of Commons the 3. of May, 1641 [microform] : and assented unto by the Lords of the Vpper House the 4. of May
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) R68, Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) R68A, and Thomason, E.417
View MARC record | catkey: 2678854