Whereas it hath pleased the most wise God, in his providence, to take out of this world the most serene and renowned, Oliver late Lord Protector of this Commonwealth ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Privy Council
- London : printed by Henry Hills and Iohn Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Title from first lines of text., A proclamation by the Privy Council, the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and citizens of London, declaring Richard Cromwell Lord Protector., Steele notation: to Richard, Government., Annotation on Thomason copy: "4th 7ber [i.e. September] 1658"., and Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason reel 669) and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (UMI reel 2170).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2170:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2924, Thomason, 669.f.21, and Steele, I, 3098
View MARC record | catkey: 2678892