Natural Gas Information 2017 [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- International Energy Agency Staff
- Paris : Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development Aug. 2017 Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Incorporated [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Organization for Economic Development and Cooperation
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Natural Gas Information is a detailed reference work on gas supply and demand covering not only the OECD countries but also the rest of the world, this publication contains essential information on LNG and pipeline trade, gas reserves, storage capacity and prices. The main part of the book concentrates on OECD countries, showing a detailed supply and demand balance for each country and for the three OECD regions: Americas, Asia-Oceania and Europe, as well as a breakdown of gas consumption by end user. Import and export data are reported by source and destination. Natural Gas Information is one of a series of annual IEA statistical publications on major energy sources; other reports are Coal Information, Electricity Information, Oil Information and Renewables Information.
- 9789264278141 and 9264278141 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development
View MARC record | catkey: 26789387