Christ and the doves heavenly salutations, with their pleasant conference together: or A sermon before the communion in Anwoth. Anno 1630. By that flour of the Church, Mr. Samuel Rutherfurd [microform].
- Rutherford, Samuel, 1600?-1661
- Additional Titles:
- Christ and the doves heavenly salutations, with their pleasant conference together and Sermon before the communion in Anwoth. Anno 1630
- [Scotland?] : [publisher not identified], [1660?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page
- Imprint from STC.
Identified as STC 21464a on UMI microfilm.
Reproductions of the originals in the University of Minnesota Library ("Early English books, 1475-1640" reel 1288), and the Union Theological Seminary, New York ("Early English books, 1641-1700" reel 2132).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2132:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21464
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2372A
View MARC record | catkey: 2678949