Division divided, or, Ruines fore-runner discovered and decyphered [microform] : in a sermon before the right honourable and right worshipfull the Lord Major and Aldermen of the city of London, preached on the Lords-day, September 20, 1646, in Pauls Church, London / by one that wisheth well unto and daily prayeth for unity and uniformity in these three kingdomes
- Bridges, W. (Walter)
- London : Printed for Andrew Crooke, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 62 pages
- Related Titles:
- Ruines fore-runner discovered and decyphered
- "The epistle dedicatory," signed: Walter Bridges. and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1198:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4484.
View MARC record | catkey: 2678954