Antapologia, or, A full answer to the Apologeticall narration of Mr. Goodwin, Mr. Nye, Mr. Sympson, Mr. Burroughs, Mr. Bridge, members of the Assembly of Divines [microform] : wherein is handled many of the controversies of these times, viz. ... : humbly also submitted to the honourable Houses of Parliament / by Thomas Edwards ...
- Edwards, Thomas, 1599-1647
- London : Printed by G.M. for Ralph Smith ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 307 pages
- Related Titles:
- Full answer to the apologeticall narration of Mr. Goodwin
- Controversies include: "1. Of a particular visible church, 2. Of classes and synods, 3. Of the Scriptures how farre a rule for church government, 4. Of formes and prayers, 5. Of the qualifications of church members, 6. Of submissiŏ & non-cŏmuniŏ, 7. Of excommunication, 8. Of the power of the civill magistrate in ecclesiasticals, 9. Of separation and schisme, 10. Of tolerations, and particularly of the toleration of independencie, 11. Of suspension from the Lords Supper, 12. Of ordination of ministers by the people, 13. Of church covenant, 14. Of non-residencie of church members."
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 228:E.1, no. 1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E223
McAlpin Coll. II 282
View MARC record | catkey: 2679068