The Christian moderator, or, Persecution for religion condemned, by the light of nature, law of God, evidence of our own principles [microform].
- Birchley, William, 1613-1669
- London : Printed by N.T. for H.J., 1652-53.
- The second edition revised and augmented.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes (2 unnumbered pages, 37; 3 unnumbered pages, 33; 3 unnumbered pages, 30 unnumbered pages)
- Related Titles:
- Christian moderator and Persecution for religion condemned
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library., Attributed to John Austin (William Birchley) cf. NUC pre-1956., V.2 printed by M.H. for W.C., 1652., V.3 printed by J.G. for R. Lowndes, 1653., Errata: p.  at end of v. 1, and  at end of v. 3., and Signed: William Birchley.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 805:56, 805:57, and 805:58)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A4244 (v.1), A4247 (v.2), A4248 (v.3)
View MARC record | catkey: 2679110