Poor Robin 1672 [microform] : an almanack after a new fashion : wherein the reader may see (if he be not blind) many remarkable things worthy of observation : being the bissextile,or leap-year : containing a two-fold kalendar, viz. the Julian, or English, and the round-heads, or fanaticks : with their several saints days, and observations upon every moneth / written by Poor Robin ...
- Poor Robin
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Poor Robin sixteen seventy-two
- Part 2 has special t.p.: Poor Robin 1672 : a prognostication ...
Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1494:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2191.
View MARC record | catkey: 2679172