Regenerations [electronic resource] : Canadian women's writing = Régénérations : écriture des femmes au Canada / Marie Carrière & Patricia Demers, editors/directrices
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada : The University of Alberta Press, 2014.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- x, 310 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Demers, Patricia, 1946- and Carrière, Marie J., 1971-
- Language Note:
- Text chiefly in English; some text in French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Buttressed by a wealth of new, collaborative research methods and technologies, the contributors of this collection examine women's writing in Canada, past and present, with 11 essays in English and 5 in French. Regenerations was born out of the inaugural conference of the Canadian Writing Research Collaboratory held at the Canadian Literature Centre, University of Alberta, and exemplifies the progress of radically interdisciplinary research, collaboration, and publishing efforts surrounding Canadian women's writing. Researchers and students interested in Canadian literature, Québec literature, women's writing, literary history, feminist theory, and digital humanities scholarship should definitely acquaint themselves with this work. Contributors: Nicole Brossard, Susan Brown, Marie Carrière, Patricia Demers, Louise Dennys, Cinda Gault, Lucie Hotte, Dean Irvine, Gary Kelly, Shauna Lancit, Mary McDonald-Rissanen, Lindsey McMaster, Mary-Jo Romaniuk, Julie Roy, Susan Rudy, Chantal Savoie, Maïté Snauwaert, Rosemary Sullivan, and Sheena Wilson."--
- 9780888646279 (pbk.) and 0888646275 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 26792092