A sermon preached before the University of Cambridge in Kings-College Chapel, on the 25th of March, 1689, being the anniversary for commemoration of King Henry VI, the founder [microform] / by William Fleetwood ...
- Fleetwood, William, 1656-1723
- Cambridge [Cambridgeshire] : Printed by John Hayes ..., for William Graves ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached before the University of Cambridge in Kings-College Chapel, on the 25th of March, 1689
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 738:31)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1251
Arber's Term cat. II 246
View MARC record | catkey: 2679327