Angelus Britannicus [microform] : an ephemeris for the year of our redemption 1667 : being the third after the bissextile or leap-year, and from the creation of the world 5694 ... : calculated for the meridian of London ... but may indifferently serve for England, Scotland and Ireland / by John Tanner ...
- Tanner, John, approximately 1636-1715
- London : Printed by Peter Lillicrap for the Company of Stationers, 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Astrological observations for the year 1667
Ephemeris for the year of our redemption 1667
- Part 2 has caption title: Astrological observations for the year 1667.
Imperfect: faded and tightly bound with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1603:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2504
View MARC record | catkey: 2679393