The Confession and execution of the seven prisoners suffering at Tyburn on Fryday the 4th of May, 1677 [microform] : viz, Robert Dine, William Dine, and Margaret Dine [brace] of Enfield, for barbarously wounding of Jane King, the sweet-heart of the said Robert, Margaret Spicer [brace] for murthering her bastard-childe, David Hackley, Jeremiah Dawson, and Mary Browne, [brace] all notorious offenders, and formerly burn'd in the hand for several felonies by them commited : together with their penitent behaviour in Newgate, since their condemnation, and last speeches at the place of execution
- London : Printed for D.M., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1186:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5754
View MARC record | catkey: 2679409