- Uniform Title:
- Adweek (Eastern ed.)
- Additional Titles:
- Adweek (East. ed.)
- [New York, N.Y.] : [A/S/M Communications], [-2003]
- Eastern ed.
- Physical Description:
- 25 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: Vol. 20, no. 47 (Nov. 19, 1979).
-v. 44, no. 4 (Jan. 27, 2003).
- Publication Frequency:
- 50 issues per year, -2003
Frequency varies, 1979-
51 issues per year, <1992->
- Publisher varies.
Description based on: Vol. 26, no. 23 (May 6, 1985); title from caption.
- Supplement Note:
- Vols. for <1981-> include special directory issues.
- Other Forms:
- Regional and national information still available to Adweek's subscribers online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, MI : UMI. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Vol. 41, no.27 (July 3, 2000) not filmed.
- Complexity Note:
- Merged with the other five regional print eds. of Adweek (Midwest ed., New England ed., Southeast ed., Southwest ed., and Western ed.), to form: Adweek (2003).
View MARC record | catkey: 2680727