Request for emergency funding for the Department of the Interior's National Park Service [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting in accordance with provisions of the "1997 Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Recovery from Natural Disasters, and for Overseas Peacekeeping Efforts, Including Those in Bosnia" (Public Law 105-18), a request to make available emergency funding for the Department of the Interior's National Park Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- House document / 108th Congress, 2d session ; 108-151
- "Referred to the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0091-P.
"January 20, 2004."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/26/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd151.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd151.108.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2680874