Supporting the goals of the Japanese American, German American, and Italian American communities in recognizing a national day of remembrance to increase public awareness of the events surrounding the restriction, exclusion, and internment of individuals and families during World War II [microform] : report (to accompany H. Res. 56) (including committee cost estimate).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 108th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 108-410
- Caption title., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0094-P., and "February 3, 2004."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/27/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr410.108.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2683678