Music for oboe [sound recording] / Mozart
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791
- Uniform Title:
- Chamber music. Selections
- Chipping Manor, The Chipping, Wotton-under-Edge, Glos., England : Amon Ra, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (61 min.) : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Canter, Robin
Diaz, Raul (Horn player)
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791
London Baroque (Musical group)
- Finchcocks series
- Quartet in F, K. 370 (14:40) -- Quintet in C minor, K. 516b (arr.) (23:19) -- Divertimento in D, K. 251 (22:45).
- ["00:14:40", "00:23:19", "00:22:45"]
- The 1st work for oboe, violin, viola, and violoncello; the 2nd work for oboe, violin, 2 violas, and violoncello; the 3rd work for oboe, 2 horns, and strings.
The quintet originally for 2 violins, 2 violas and violoncello.
Performed on original instruments.
Program notes by Roger Hellyer in English, French, and German (13 p.) inserted in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Robin Canter, oboe ; Anthony Halstead, Raul Diaz, horns (in the 3rd work) ; London Baroque.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Finchcocks, Goudhurst, Kent, in Nov. 1987.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the John C. Farrell Libraries Endowment in Music; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2684093