Multi-agency radiation survey and site investigation manual (MARSSIM) [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, [2000-]
- Rev. 1.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:10/1575/2000/REV.1
- Title from title screen.
Published jointly with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and other agencies.
Paper version available from National Technical Information Service.
Paper version no longer available for sale by the Supt. of Docs.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader, ZIP software (to decompress complete version of the manual), MS Excel software (to access Table I-11).
Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 9/23/02: http://www.epa.gov/radiation/marssim/obtain.htm; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2685579