On the river with Lewis and Clark / Verne Huser
- Huser, Verne
- College Station : Texas A & M University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 205 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Environmental history series ; no. 19
- The ways of wind and water -- The travelers -- The benefits and hazards of river travel -- The crafts -- The rivers they traveled -- Traveling upstream and down -- River incidents -- Off the river -- Conclusion: the impact of the Lewis and Clark expedition.
- 1585443204 (cloth : alk. paper)
1585443441 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -198) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Shenango Valley copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20034
View MARC record | catkey: 2686002