The Police Jury of the Parish of Orleans, Right Bank, versus Executors of John McDonogh : brief of the counsel of defendants and appellees
- Corporate Author:
- Durant & Hornor
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: In the Supreme Court
- [New Orleans, La.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Orleans Parish (La.). Police Jury on the Right Bank of the River Mississippi, Executors of John McDonogh, and Louisiana. Supreme Court
- Caption title. and Signed on p. 24: Durant & Horner, of counsel for defendants and appellees, New Orleans, May 30, 1853.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Paper book : in the matter of the appeal of John Murphy, and Placette, his wife, (late Caze) from the decree of the Court of Common Pleas, &c. [Philadelphia? : s.n., 184-?].
HE1031.R43 v.22 c.1 (Book) bound in Paper book : in the matter of the appeal of John Murphy, and Placette, his wife, (late Caze) from the decree of the Court of Common Pleas, &c
View MARC record | catkey: 2686183