Managing change [electronic resource] : capability, adaptability, and transformation / by Hans Binnendijk and Richard L. Kugler
- Binnendijk, Hans
- [Fort McNair, Washington, D.C.] : Center for Technology and National Security Policy, National Defense University, 
- Additional Creators:
- Kugler, Richard L. and National Defense University. Center for Technology and National Security Policy
- Defense horizons ; [no. 1]
- "The Bush administration defense review is pointing to an era of far-reaching change in military strategy, forces, and technology. To succeed, this effort must be guided by a new set of strategic precepts. Since 1997, the precepts of shape, respond, prepare have helped guide how national security policy has approached change. In the coming years, capability, adaptability, and transformation can perform a similar function. The first and third precepts are well documented. The second, however, needs greater attention--not only because adaptability is important although easily overlooked, but also because it is a bridge between the other two precepts. These three precepts incorporate the main characteristics needed by the Armed Forces"--Overview.
- Title from title screen., "June 2001.", and Series numbering obtained from title screen.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic text document.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader. and Mode of access: Internet from the NDU web site. Address as of 11/5/02: http://www.ndu.edu/inss/DefHor/DH1/DH0̲1.PDF; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2686466