Report to Congress : EPA studies on sensitive subpopulations and drinking water contaminants
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water
- Additional Titles:
- EPA studies on sensitive subpopulations and drinking water contaminants
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. EPA, Office of Water, 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Status of studies to identify sensitive subpopulations that may be at greater risk from exposure to drinking water contaminants than the general population. Such groups may include infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, or those with chronic illness.
- Report Numbers:
- EP 2.2:2003000762
- "December 2000."
Title from title page of document.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA Web site. Address as of 10-25-02: http://www.epa.gov/safewater/standard/rtc%5Fsensubpops.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 2686477