Plan and operation of a health examination survey of U.S. youths 12-17 years of age [electronic resource] : a description of the health examination survey's third cycle examinations of a probability sample of United States youths 12-17 years of age
- Corporate Author:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Division of Health Examination Statistics
- Additional Titles:
- Health examination survey of U.S. youths 12-17 years of age
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 
- DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 75-1018
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-Series 1 no. 8
Programs and collection procedure5 [i.e. s]. Series 1 ; no. 8
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 10, 2003).
Prepared by Henry W. Miller.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet via CDC web site. Address as of 03/10/03: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr%5f01/sr01%5 f008.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2688379