Gender and development training manual
- Corporate Author:
- Peace Corps (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : Peace Corps, [2002?-]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- booklet 2. Training designs for various audiences -- booklet 3. Model sessions: Basic knowledge about WID, GAD, and PACA -- booklet 4. Model sessions: Skills training in observation, interviewing, and facilitation -- booklet 5. Model sessions: PACA tools -- booklet 6. Model sessions: Community field work with PACA -- booklet 8. Field insights.
- Title from Peace Corps online library community development topical publications list (viewed May 14, 2003).
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader. and Mode of access: Internet from the Peace Corps web site. Addresses as of 5/14/03: http://www.peacecorps.gov/library/pdf/GED2%5Ftrainingdesigns.pdf (booklet 2), http://www.peacecorps.gov/library/pdf/GED3%5Fbasicknowledge.pdf (booklet 3), http://www.peacecorps.gov/library/pdf/GED4%5Fskillstraining.pdf (booklet 4), http://www.peacecorps.gov/library/pdf/GED5%5Fpacatools.pdf (booklet 5), http://www.peacecorps.gov/library/pdf/GED6%5Fcommunityfieldwork.pdf (booklet 6), http://www.peacecorps.gov/library/pdf/GED8%5Ffieldinsights.pdf (booklet 8); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 2689937