Coastal erosion and wetland change in Louisiana, selected USGS products [electronic resource] / by S. Jeffress Williams [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Title from spine of container: Coastal erosion and wetland change in Louisiana products
- Woods Hole, MA : U.S. Geological Survey, Coastal and Marine Geology Program, Woods Hole Science Center, 2003.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 DVD-ROM : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, S. Jeffress
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Coastal and Marine Geology Program (Geological Survey). Woods Hole Field Center
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-79
- Geomorphic classification of coastal landloss between 1932 and 1990 -- Process classification of coastal land loss between 1932 and 1990 -- Shoreline change posters of the Louisiana barrier islands, 1885-1996 -- Environmental atlas of the Lake Pontchartrain Basin -- Atlas of shoreline changes in Louisiana from 1853 to 1989 -- Atlas of sea-floor changes from 1878 to 1989 -- National Biological Survey Open-file report 94-01: Land loss in coastal Louisiana, 1956-1990 -- GIS data files for land loss and shoreline change maps -- New Orleans, the natural history, a film by Walter Williams.
- Presents a selection of USGS previously published paper atlases and maps no longer available in their original form. Includes photos, videos and map tools.
- Title from container insert.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0017-E.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Web browser; DVD-ROM drive; Windows Media Player and Quicktime; MrSID and DjVu browsers; Adobe Reader; Adobe Illustrator 10.0; ArcView and ArcExplorer.
View MARC record | catkey: 2690644