Summary of some current and possible future environmental problems related to geology and hydrology at Memphis, Tennessee / by William S. Parks and Richard W. Lounsbury ; prepared in cooperation with the Tennessee Department of Conservation, Division of Geology and Memphis State University
- Parks, William Scott
- [Memphis, Tenn.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 
- Additional Creators:
- Lounsbury, Richard W., Geological Survey (U.S.), Tennessee. Division of Geology, and Memphis State University
- Water-resources investigations ; 4-76
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:03-0004
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 29, 2003).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 05/29/03: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri760004/pdf/wrir%5f4-76%5fa.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2691090