Accuracy of the U.S. Census Bureau national population projections and their respective components of change / Tammany J. Mulder
- Mulder, Tammany J.
- Additional Titles:
- Accuracy of the United States Census Bureau national population projections and their respective components of change
- [Washington, D.C.] : Population Division, US Census Bureau, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (68 pages in various pagings) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Population Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 3.223/27:50
- "July 1, 2002."
"An earlier version of this paper was presented at The Direction of Fertility in the United States meeting in Alexandria, Virginia, October 2, 2001."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 41-45).
View MARC record | catkey: 2691107