File-sharing programs : peer-to-peer networks provide ready access to child pornography : report to the chairman and ranking minority member, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Peer-to-peer networks provide ready access to child pornography and File sharing programs : peer to peer networks provide ready access to child pornography
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-03-351
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 5, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 05/05/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03351.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2692925