Recreational boating impact investigations [electronic resource] : Upper Mississippi River System, Pool 4, Red Wing, Minnesota / by Scot Johnson
- Johnson, Scot
- Onalaska, Wis. : National Biological Survey, Environmental Management Technical Center, 
- Additional Creators:
- Environmental Management Technical Center (U.S.) and Long Term Resource Monitoring Program (Environmental Management Program)
- Special report / Long term resource monitoring program ; 94-S004
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 26, 2003)., "February 1994.", "This PDF file may appear different from the printed report because of slight variations incurred by electronic transmission. The substance of the report remains unchanged.", and Includes statistical tables and graphs.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader. and Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 03/26/03: ftp://ftp.umesc.usgs.gov/pub/media%5Farchives/docu ments/reports/1994/94s004.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2693331