South Florida ecosystem restoration : task force needs to improve science coordination to increase the likelihood of success
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Task force needs to improve science coordination to increase the likelihood of success and South Florida science
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- South Florida Ecosystem Restoration Program
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 15, 2003)., "March 2003.", Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-03-345."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader. and Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 07/15/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03345.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2693550