Appalachian northern flying squirrels (Glaucomys sabrinus fuscus) (Glaucomys sabrinus coloratus) / prepared by Annapolis Field Office, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in cooperation with the Northern Flying Squirrel Recovery Team for Region 5, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Annapolis Field Office
- Newton Corner, Mass. : Region 5, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, 
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Region 5.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 25, 2003).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from the FWS web site. Address as of 9/25/03: http://ecos.fws.gov/docs/recovery%5Fplans/1990/900924c.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2693719